Today's blog post is going to start with a short reel I made of the shows here. I made this to send off to the CD at Hong Kong Disneyland to sort of keep me in her mind for casting the upcoming contracts for October. Enjoy!
And now...
Has it really been 9 days since my last post? Jeesh, I need to get better at this blogging thing.
The shows are still going fine, the park attendance has been picking up, and the Christmas spirit is alive and well, so nothing new to report in that department. The weeks have been going by quickly (we're already into week 5!), but the days go by slowly. It's a weird feeling, but I suppose that's to be expected when you fall into a rhythm.
| RHYTHM! |
We celebrated the Fourth of July by staying indoors, avoiding the thunderous downpour and the lightning. the rain actually let up a bit by the time the fireworks in newarby Lancaster were scheduled to go off, but the lightning came back. Not gonna lie, it was pretty cool to watch fireworks against a background of a lightning storm. I tried to get a picture of the phenomenon, but alas..
| Happy Fourth! |
We celebrated Rebecca's 23rd birthday a few days agowith a house party with the international students and a cast dinner at the 2 Kings pub at the Spalding Inn. We all ended up having the seafood-stuffed haddock special, which was DELICIOUS. It didn't sit too well with the many beers we had later that night, but man...delish.
| pre-haddock hotness |
Last week Dan and I went to the Flume Gorge, which is a beautiful ravine in the White Mountain National Forest (and was also free with our employee passbooks!). It was a really beautiful walk, and an even more beautiful day. Lucky for us, since the rest of the week before and after our one day off was MISERABLE and rainy. Yick. The Day Off gods must have smiled on us.
| and when they smile, they SMILE. |
In other, less exciting news, I am now a card-carrying member of the Jefferson Public Library!
Hellooooo free DVD rentals!
| local. |
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week, and as always, check my Artist page on Facebook for day-to-day updates.
LIVE FREE OR DIE,
Barrie
No comments:
Post a Comment